Please, forgive me

First of all let me say that I am terribly sorry and I hope my mistake has not destroyed any ones baking. Please, forgive me.

Last night I discovered something extremely terrible and have been trying to sort it out somehow today.

I have a cup measurement set. So I started to bake and  I added flour according to one of my converted recipes and it was all wrong! But when I checked it from the source I used for conversions for the blog it was right. The problems is that my cup set says that 200 grams of wheat flour is about 1 cup and different conversions sites say it's something like 110-150 grams!!!! If the variation is that huge the recipe cannot simply work!!!

I mostly bake by using weight measurements since I think it's the only way to get really accurate results so I have been thinking about changing those darn cups into ounces and pounds. Does that sound good? Let me know and I'll fix the problem during this week. And again - please accept my sincerest apologies. I am so sorry.