Hello world!

The blog has been silent for way too long time. Sorry about that. I did start this with such enthusiasm and excitement. But I ended up having too little time in the end.  

Well, what has happened that I was able to return to this blog? That's kind of a long story but I'll make it short. 

To make returning to this blog possible, I decided to make a few changes so that it is more possible for me to do that. I am now constantly reorganizing my life so that I'll have a small piece of my own time for the things I like to do. I am carer for two of my three special needs children and that takes quite a bit of my time. Other thing is that I will  (at least for now) provide the ingredients only in metric system. That way I don't have to keep worrying did I make the changes correctly or not. That took a lot of energy since I have dyslexia and numbers can be nightmare. 

Anyway, I'll start adding new recipes soon and I keep adding new content every now and then. Drop by when it suits your day and maybe you'll find something you like to try. 

In the future I'll also write more about gardening and our yard/garden projects that I think might be interesting to others as well.

Love, 
Lady A